Short-Term / Respite Stay
- Published in Health Services
Your loved one may need extra help and support with daily living activities for a short-term period: after an illness, injury or hospital stay, for example. At Platinum, we understand that during those times, you want to do what’s best for your family member while, at the same time, continuing to honor your other responsibilities.
Our Short-Term Stay Programs may very well be the answer. Short-Term Stay care provides a safe, nurturing and caring setting for your senior family member and flexibility and peace of mind for you.
With round-the-clock nursing supervision, three nutritious meals a day, and an engaging program of social and recreational activities, you can choose Short-Term Stay for your family member with confidence.
In addition to flexible stay schedules, our program offers:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication monitoring and management
- Rehabilitation and care services as needed
- A wide array of social and recreational activities